Fullstack Software Engineer (80-100%)
Do you love learning new things and do you value quality in development? In addition, you not only want to gain an insight into the company, but also want to be part of the team that decides what and who we will be in a few years? Then you are a perfect fit for us!
What you can expect
A passionate team
We are a small team of passionate developers who not only live the development process in an agile way, but also all other processes in the company.
You'll work with us to develop in-house web apps and mobile apps for clients in a variety of sectors.
In from the start
You are fully involved in the projects from requirements analysis to deployment and also jointly make all decisions as part of the team. This gives you a unique insight into a variety of projects and companies.
At the pulse of technology
In addition, we are always at the forefront of technology and you therefore have your finger on the pulse of time (or technology). Currently, our technology stack includes Angular, Ionic, Flutter, Node.js, Java / Kotlin (Spring Boot) and the Google Cloud.
- You are a passionate full-stack developer and place a high value on quality.
- You think independently, solution-oriented and also sometimes "out of the box".
- You are an outgoing personality with a sense of humor.
What we offer you
- A very passionate team with a great sense of humor and an open and relaxed atmosphere.
- With us there is no 08/15 job, because you not only have the full insight into a young company, but also shape our future together with us. Nothing with long decision-making processes and stifling hierarchy.
- We offer exciting and varied projects with state-of-the-art technologies.
- The new position is located in the heart of Bern and only 5 minutes from the main station.
- We also offer many other benefits such as flexible working hours or individual further training.
What you bring along
- University degree in computer science or comparable education
- At least 2 years of project experience in the web area
- Good knowledge of Java or Node.js is required
- Good knowledge of German and English